.........I have kind of, sometimes, sorta, intensely (repeat cycle) missed this over this past year. And what a year (Ok, 1 1/2 years) it has been!
Brian is healed now. Still has a girly calf to prove it ;) I have forgotten everything I learned in blogging (like how to do that cute 'strike through' thing and how to change fonts and sizes) I have lost a bunch of weight. Then gained a bit of it back. We have taken our children on a surprise (to them) Christmas vacation that will be one of our memory highlights for the rest of our lives. We have gone on another cruise. I have been emotionally/spiritually stretched, grown, cried and stretched some more. Still think Heavenly Father may have more for me on that point. My kids have all gotten ridiculously big. We have spent a week at the lake in a beautiful town just a couple of hours from here where we re-learned how to be a family again. And loved every minute of it. Boys have taken part in sports, programs, graduated and improved on so many things. The girls are growing by leaps and bounds and keep us all entertained. The kids ALL add so much joy and love to our house. Another sister has moved to town. We have added one more baby to the extended family and three more will make their appearance by years end (twins among them!). I have reconnected with girls who helped shape who I am today (from high school!) and we are reunion-ing this next weekend. So much to share. So much to tell. Where do I really start???
(how do you fix red eye in blogger?) I really LOVE this guy!













9 comments:
Wow Anna! Saw your comment and was then so glad to see your return to the blogworld! :) Will be so glad to follow along with you again!
So so so glad you are back. Also, so so so glad to not be pregnant anymore. :)
YAY! I've missed you - fb is no substitute for a blog. On to the next!!
I say don't try and play catch up...otherwise we won't see you again for another year and a half. Just start where you are and go from there. :-) Good to have you back sis!
You look awesome! Glad for a update!
I am SOOOOOO glad you are back!!!! And I think you "started" just fine!! ;)
You look mah-velous, dahling!
Welcome back!! :)
Patricia/nyc
welcome back!!!!Love you guys
Wow, I don't care where you begin I am just glad you are back.
BTW, you look GREAT!!!!
welcome back!
Post a Comment