Tonight is THE night. 
The night of dreams , the night of fantasies, the night of lots and lots of screaming, giggling teenage girls and a group of old ladies who are going to ooh and aah with them as we watch Bella, Edward, Emmett, Jacob, Alice and all the rest of the characters come to life right before our very eyes. We are indulging in all forms of juvenile goodness. Starting off with a dinner/dessert combo at the Melting Pot (Fondue) and then on to the theatre for the midnight showing of Twilight.
Some will be wearing vampire teeth with this shirt:
Others (who are a little smarter than the rest) will be wearing these:
I mean, have you ever just laughed so hard out loud at the silliness (yet thoroughly fun?)you have created??
The women I am going with are some of the nearest and dearest to my heart. It is so awesome to know that they can hear my deepest troubles and greatest triumphs and then still, just be goofy teenagers all over again. It's possible I am just a dork. But, really, how often do we get to do this kind of stuff?
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Oh yeah baby, it's here!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
Oh Anna! Tell me it isn't true! I just wrote about Twilight on my blog last week and am now shunned at church. My husband, who scarfed down the book in two sittings, IS invited to the girls' night at the movies, but not me. Only those who know the value of a TRUE love story are welcome to attend!
http://scravings.blogspot.com/2008/11/twilight-schmilight.html
Have a good time!
I am going tonight with Kyle (my husband) too. I was going to go with my stepmom but she had to go out of town at the last second so I invited Kyle...luckily he read them. I hope it's good, let me know what you think but we will have to talk in code or something because a few of my family members have begged me not to post any details about it until after they have seen it.
Woohoo!!! My shirt is so cute! Thank you so much for doing them. I could barely sleep last night because I am so excited for tonight. Here's to being juvenile...
I am so there even if there aren't any shirts that say Team Whatever!! I am really looking forward to it. Thanks for letting me a part of it. :-) I think I may have some stories to tell my husband when I get home.
I haven't seen it yet! How was it?
I just read the first book and I am hooked...how was the movie? They are never as good as the books!
Hey girl...I miss you!! Thanks for your comment... =)
Hugs and love,
Amy
Post a Comment