Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An urgent (yet silly) request


I am about to tear my hair out over here. This is driving me crazy. (I know, the little things get me all stressed out ;)

Can you all PLEASE share with me where to find some good leggings for little girls? Why are these so very hard to find????? I am looking for mostly solids, with or without some kind of embelishments.......mostly to be used as layering leggings.

I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Patricia said...

I get all of Kiara's leggings at Children's Place...they're great quality, come in the basic black, pink & cream. They fit generously too...not skin tight like some leggings can be. I think the website is www.childrensplace.com
If that doesn't work, let me know & I'll get the right one for you.
Good Luck!

living4him5 said...

Hi Anna,

I like the leggings from Kohl's and Target. Believe me, this drives me crazy too...LOL.

I am so behind on my blog and reading my favs. I think I'm in a blog funk.

Hugs!
Amy

Erin said...

I like children's place too, and Gymboree. Gap kids has some new ones that are simple and cute too.

Unknown said...

Anna,
this is Mike from the Ram that watched march madness with you and your husband. Hopefully you remember me. I was wondering if you could e-mail me so I could send you something you might have an interest in.
Mike
p.s. This had nothing to do with my leggins!

Unknown said...

Sorry, my junk email is bones112_2000@yahoo.com Email me there and then I will email you back from my real email. Just in case someone reads this and wants to send junk. thanks,
Mike

Donna said...

Hi Anna -
I have purchased leggings through this website - lots of choices and they wear really well! Hope it helps!
http://www.welovecolors.com

fourlittlehawks said...

Hi Anna,
I have to put in my vote for Gymboree leggings, they are great. I also really like Land's End, they're a bit pricey but great quality.

~ Jen

Denise said...

I find most of mine at Target.

Carol said...

Can't help you there. Leggings send Anne into a panic attack. :)

Mom to my China Posse said...

I vote Target!

Ivy Shaffer said...

OOOh so glad I stopped by. Here are two great sites
http://www.babylegs.com/newWeb/home.php?main=home&sub=home
These are adorable I used them in China, home and their so colorful.

Another is on Etsy.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=70599
the shop is called knottybabywear.com
Great stuff too. Also bought there recently.

Hope that helped.

Ivy

Empress' Mom said...

Oh Anna, I'm so sorry you're pulling your hair out over this! I should have suggested these to you sooner. You should have sent me an emegency shopping email. You know I'd have the hook up for you! LOL! Lilli has leggings from Gap, Children's Place, and Gymbo. You know about these already so here are links to some of my favorites.

I think this is what you're looking for!! Lilli has the cranberry ones and they are adorable! I meant to show you these but she was out of stock earlier. If she doesn't have what you want contact her. She's a real sweetie.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16685193

Eden's Bouquet another FAVORITE!
http://www.forgetmenotkids.com/-Edens-Bouquet-Port-of-Morrow-Ivory-Ruffle-Leggings_p_0-34452.html

Then finally, we LOVE the black Mim Pi leggings! Lilli wears it quite a bit. She has the Dori Creations and they are not bad either.
http://britchinpost.com/catalog.php?category=39

I could go on and on but these are probably our favorites. If you want more... you know where to find me.

Hugs,
June and Lilli

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Hi Anna! I am finally back in the blogging world! Since I love to put leggings under EVERYTHING Gracie wears, I had to put in my 2 bits! Although, I agree with the stores others mentioned, my very favorite store is naartjie! The only problem is they don't have one in Idaho! You can shop online, but a little harder to match colors. I usually go twice a year,(in Utah or Arizona.)and do one big shopping spree. Aren't girls fun! (and more expensive!) Jolyn

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Hi Anna!

Search "Gymboree leggings" on eBay! I just love their velour leggings.

Thanks for bidding on my Bon Jour set!

Your children as beautiful...you are very blessed!

Hugs from St. Louis!
Robin