I am only allowed one word answers.....hmmm......I am usually pretty wordy but this seems fairly simple........my sister-in-law Jill said I haven't blogged in a while.......
1. Where is your cell phone? buried
2. Where is your significant other? couch
3. What is your hair color? unsure
4. Your mother? Strong
5. Your father? Heaven
6. Your favorite thing? hugs
7. Your dream last night? intense
8. Your dream/goal? Enduring
9. The room you are in? Den
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? invisible
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Joyful
13. Where were you last night? Out
14. What you're not? Tidy
15. one of your wish-list items? vacations
16. The last thing you did? pray
17. Where you grew up? California
18. What you are wearing? underwear (hope you are too!!!)
19. Your T.V.? Pathetic
20. Your pet? Adorable
21. Your computer? adequate
22. Your mood? anticipatory
23. Missing someone? Dad
24. Your car? Clean!!! (never happens....rare occasion)
25. Something you're not wearing? earrings
26. Your summer? Perfect
27. Favorite store? Target
29. Love someone? LOTS!
30. When was the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? morning
32. Favorite music? Inspiring
OK, kinda simple...not sure it tells anyone much but there you go.
How does one blog of illness, worries, peace, progress and amazing moments...I am in another bloggy funk.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Another word on that............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
How does one blog of such things?? Just jump on in and DO IT! And in return I am sure you'll get loads of encouragement, understanding and advice :)
Big hugs!!
Hey,girl! We miss you over here in blogland! :) I liked this one word thing...although I was trying to answer with my answers as I read yours, & there's no way I could answer in just 1 word!! You see, I ALWAYS got in trouble for talking in school ;)
Hope that the worries & illness are overshadowed by the peace, porgress, and amazing moments!
I'm impressed - one word, huh?! Nice answers.
Hi Anna!
I wanted to come over and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I have really enjoyed checking your blog out, what a gorgeous family you have! I responded to your comment on my blog as well.
Glad to "meet" you :)
~ Jen
Post a Comment