Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh the Cuteness

Our dear friend Matt also happens to be an extraordinarily talented freelance photographer. We finally stepped up for the punishment that is family-picture-taking. In the end, I resorted to promises of large candy bars with a dollar attached to them. Did the trick! These photos are just ones that Brian or I took while we were in the midst of the photo shoot. Matt's work will be posted once it is all done.

For now.....oh the cuteness of these six amazing gifts!!!

















19 comments:

Patricia said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family you have!!! LOVE these photos! Mandi & Sarah have grown soooo much!!

Mom to my China Posse said...

Beautiful indeed! I hope one of these is tucked in my Christmas card this year!

lissa said...

So cute! I wish we would have had pics taken while we were visiting...oh well. Next time?

living4him5 said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures!!!

You have a beautiful family and you and Brian make a beautiful couple!!!

Hugs and love,
Amy

ps...Sarah is really getting big! =)

Denise said...

We just did pics also...I know how stressful it can be. I ate half a bag of candy corn in the process!

Beautiful pics of a beautiful family!!!

Sheri said...

These pictures are great -- and what a beautiful setting. Can't wait to see more of them.

Lisa said...

Anna!

These are GORGEOUS. I can't wait to see the "real" portraits with these as a teaser....your children are absolutely beautiful. And look at you, Miss Anna! With your handsome hubby! You have a very lovely family, girl. And hey! Thanks for the tip on the bribe. I love that they had a dollar taped to them...that will win 'em over every time, huh?

Erin said...

These really capture so much love and happiness. I love them all. You look just beautiful! Your smile is truly contagious, Anna.

Mike B said...

they really are so cute. I am proud to be their aunt.:-)

Mommy said...

Beautiful pictures of your family. It is stressful but soooo worth it. Tag...you're it! See you at the Womble Times...

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled on your blog through Heathers. Your famiy is just precious!

Trish said...

You have such a beautiful family, I love the pictures! Trish

Empress' Mom said...

Oh the cuteness is right (That includes Mom & Dad also!)!! What a gorgeous family you have Anna and Brian. Every time I see your sweeties I just can't believe how quickly they are growing!! You are all truly blessed!!

Hugs,
June & Lilli

The Ferrill's said...

Love these pics! And LOVE all the encouragement you gave us in China, Anna! THank you SO much for all your sweet comments and prayers!!!
It's great to catch up again finally!
Love,
Laine

kitchu said...

with such a beautiful family, it's hard not to get such gorgeous shots!

Barbie said...

How is it that these were posted a week ago and I totally missed it?!! With all the time I spend looking at blogs I have no idea how this got past me. lol!!

GORGEOUS PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!! I love you all!!

Rebecca Lily said...

These are beautiful, Anna!! I love the reds & browns you all dressed in! Your kids are getting SO BIG! I can hardly believe it. And what precious gifts they are. :) Your family is just beautiful.

xoxo
Rebecca

Eileen said...

I can't believe how much little Sarah has grown! I remember seeing pictures when you met her in China and to see how grown-up and strong she looks now is just amazing!

What beautiful kids.

Eileen
http://scravings.blogspot.com

Ivy Shaffer said...

Hello, just found your blog and wanted to say you have an amazingly beautiful and blessed family. Your photos are so pretty and capture the joy and love which binds us as families. Great job and thanks for sharing.

I too am a registered nurse! Glad I have a new role as Mom now.

Ivy