OK, this post is shameless. In its' entirety. It is my BIRTHDAY today! In honor of this radical, me, myself and I day is a song:
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to (a slightly selfish) Anna,
Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!
October 9th........many, many, many, many years ago.........11:50pm. Three weeks overdue. All whopping 9 pounds 10 ounces of my self came into this world. THe fifth of five children. The happy ending, the caboose, the rear, the junk in the trunk, savin' the best for last, little (or not so little) girl born to Barbara and Paul and to two older brothers and two older sisters.
I would write ten things I love about myself but that may be taking it a little too far. Not sure I could even come up with that many anyway. Especially right now...all sweet bed smellin, greasy hair, bad breath beautiful me sittin' at this computer right now. (I haven't had a shower yet....lest ye be confused)
And a big huge I LOVE YOU to my precious and loving husband. You know all the reasons I thank Heavenly Father every day for the blessing of you!!!
OK, after I posted this ten minutes ago, I am having acute anxiety producing panic episodes that you will all somehow think I am serious. I am trying to be funny, silly, witty....all words that end in 'y'. It IS my birthday and I DO adore my husband. The rest is factual too, just presented in a grossly overbearding and 'pat myself on the back' kind of mode. But, it's my birthday....nuff said.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
It's All About Me after all..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












17 comments:
Love you. Love you. Love you some more!
Happy HAPPY Birthday, my friend :)
Hope it's a GREAT one!!!
Happy Happy Birthday.. this had me crackin'up!!! Junk in the trunk...pfffftttttt...
Happy Birthday dear one!
:)
Amie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!! You deserve the bestest day ever!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU LOTS!!
Anna,
Happy Birthday! It is my birthday today too - 37 Years!!! Hope you get to take a little time for yourself. (not so sure I will, but I sure hope you get to :)
Have a great day!
HAPPY BEST-EST BIRTHDAY, EVER!!!
Hope you have a wonderful one filled with everything that makes you HAPPY!!
Happy Birthday!! This was a great post. I hope you have a great day!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Anna dear!
Hope all of your birthday dreams come true. You make me laugh. And in my world, there is no greater compliment!
Anna,
I just re-found your blog. Happy birthday! I spoke with you over 2 years ago when your sister handed me her cell phone in the Albertson's parking lot because we'd just gotten our daughter's referral. Hope the Rudders are doing well out in Idaho!
Bye, Eileen
http://scravings.blogspot.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Anyone who knows you will know you were being funny...See you soon!
Melissa
Hope it was a good one! What does a mom of 6 get to do on her special day, anyway?! :)
Shannon
Happy Birthday Anna! We've been missing you...
Happy Birthday, Anna!!! I celebrated the big 4-0 this week myself :) Have a great day!
Kim
~happy to be home with Sophie Mei~
Oh, I hate I missed your birthday! Happy Birthday dear friend!
Happy Birthday! I hope you got all the attention you deserve. You're such a great Mom and I hope I am like you when I grow up. :-) Have fun with all the foot ball games this week! Good luck. Oh and PLEASE come for Thanksgiving! It won't be the same with out you guys there. Jack told me he really wants you to come. Casie of coarse wants the boys there, and I want to hang out with you. I promise we can come and watch your game on our big screen..(remember that thing?) Anyway..just know that you are wanted. :-)
Anna! I missed your birthday! Oh no!!! I hope you had a great time celebrating and Anna, I liked your post. I don't think you should have panicked at all! You were funny. But you know, I find that sort of panicking quite endearing myself. :) Have a great birthday weekend, girl....
Love,
Lisa
Happy Birthday Anna! I thought it was a great post! I totally get your humor and I love it!
Have a fabulous day!
God bless and hugs,
Amy
Post a Comment