My sweet little nephew.........Jack!! I know you have all seen some cute babies. Heck, I think my babies were (and are) the cutest in all the world. But, this little ball of sweet smellin' cuteness might take the cake. We are so happy he arrived safe and that he and mama are doing well. We can't wait to see him sometime soon.
We love you Mike (Brian's brother), Jill, Casie, Annie, Ellie and Jack!!! Big hugs to you all!
that is Grandma (Mike and Brian's mom) in the picture too. That is one seriously proud, grandkid lovin' woman!! This is her 15th*****
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Introducing......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
I have to agree about the cuteness!!
Aunt Melissa
Anna! Hello there! I saw you came by my blog today and left me a fun comment on my Brazilian misadventure and thought I would drop by yours to say hello! Thanks so much for the encouragement, Anna and the welcome to the blogosphere. Your blog is so beautiful...I am in awe of you mothers of six...you go, girl! What a lovely family you have. I loved the post about your eighth grade son waiting until the last second to do the project...I have one also, and I'm pretty sure this is a universal trait among boys that age. Looking forward to reading more of the blog but for now, thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you come again! :)
Love,
Lisa
Jack is a doll! Love the name to, Congratulations to you and your extended family.
Kathy
Thanks for such a sweet post! We are loving this little guy! (why didn't someone tell me that boys were so much fun. :-) Hope to see you soon!
Congrats Auntie Anna!! What a sweetie.. And yes... super cute! And I love the pics of all the proud big sis', who by the way are also stinkin' cute! and Mom does NOT just look like she had a baby. How does that happen?? And 15 grandbabies.. Go grandma!!
Happy Happy Day to your whole family!
:)
Amie
Welcome sweet Jack!! You are just the cutest and so blessed to be a special member of such an incredible family!!
Hugs,
June & Lilli
Happy Birthday! I love you!!!
Post a Comment