
I am so grateful to be a citizen of the United States of America. Even with all of our flaws and some of the more upsetting things we see occurring in our nation. I am so very blessed to live in this land. I love our country. And.....
How can we ever, as a nation whole, express our gratitude for your service and sacrifice and the sacrifice and support of your loved ones? I deeply admire and respect each of you.
The following video is a beautiful and haunting capture of the events of 09/11. Though it does contain some harsh images, I was moved to tears remembering and feeling gratitude for the beautiful stories that emerged from that day.
May we all be a little more mindful of our many blessings today. God Bless America!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
In Remembrance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
Simply wow. What an amazing video of such a sad day for America. I am so proud of our troops and all the people who made a difference that day and are still doing so today. It saddens me that too many have forgotten what truly transpired that day. America is worth fighting for.
Beautiful post!
P.S. Visit me at my site for a little suprise for YOU! :)
Wow. I haven't seen those images in a long time and they still made me cry. I too am so grateful for all those that serve our country. Thanks for the reminder.
Thank you. In school, you want your class to have a sense of patriotism and remembrance. I have to admit however that I wasn't sure how to present this day without scaring my Kindergarteners, so we didn't even go there...hmm.
Thanks again, it's good to remember. By remembering we won't repeat.
Post a Comment