Disclaimer: I make no statement whatsoever about my political views. I am not giving a voice to the Republican OR Democratic candidate. This just absolutely made me LAUGH.OUT.LOUD!!
Enjoy!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
A Jib and a Jab
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












10 comments:
That just cracked me up!! I needed a good laugh. But I was kindof bummed that YOU weren't in the video. What is up with that?
Enjoyed lunch today! Thanks for meeting us.
Is was too funny! I'm sharing this with my hubby when he gets home!!
So nice to get your comment. I've missed you girlfriend!
Hope all is well with your family,
God bless,
Amy
You're right - lol. Next I'd like to see the whole family in one...jibjab.com!
Aunt Melissa
hee hee :)
Absolutely hysterical!! Loved it!
Oh My gosh I loved that! I must do one on my blog. Thanks for the laugh this morning. I ahve to say Obama on the unicorn was soooo funny.
Hi Anna...I don't know why I posted my title first...it was an accident..there is now a post to go along with it. You might want to read it..since you inspired it! :-)
TOO FUNNY!!!!!
Thanks for the laugh!
That was so funny... I am still chuckling after its done!
joan.
That is funny! I have become a political junkie these days... I can't seem to get enough of it all. I will be glad, in some ways, when it is all over though, and we can go back to our regular programming!
Post a Comment