OK, so Sam has entered into the football fray! He signed up for flag football this year. And boy, that kid is diggin' on it. Loves it. Doesn't listen to a single other word his dad, his mom, his teacher, his brothers, his grandma, the mailman, the school safety aid....I think you get the idea......but he does listen to his coach. And to us, IF we are talking about football. I am so glad that he loves it and is passionate about it. I just wish he would listen to me once in a while. I am not sure what the deal is. Maybe he is just trying to see if I am really paying attention? Awake? He is such a cute, enthusiastic and loving young man. He's just having a hard time and so, consequently, we are too. Hmmmm........any advice?
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Are you ready for some football?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Anna, it sounds like Sam is a 6-year-old. No worries, he should grow out of it before he gets married...ha ha. Hang in there, you're doing great!
Aunt Melis
Post a Comment