At 9:02 am this morning, MST, this is my sweet Sarah.
Yeah, a nap.....ALREADY.
She woke up at 4:45am this morning. Nothing could convince her to go back to sleep. I finally brought her to our bed (this does not happen very often) but she decided that that meant she had two people to play with instead of one.
By 6:30am she had snitched a chocolate truffle for a pre-breakfast appetizer.
By 7:15am she had thrown her first tantrum.
By 8:45am she had had a serious mega meltdown because this mean old mama wouldn't let her have another truffle. She fell asleep mid tantrum. Seems the fight just left her and this is what you have. A crusty booger on your cheek, asleep against the couch in the family room.
I'm not moving her.
Lest the beast be reawakened.
Oh, how I love this precious little girl. (and how grateful I am she is getting some more sleep)
After all, the Early Intervention folks are coming to our home today for an evaluation. Wouldn't that have been just ducky if she hadn't fallen back asleep.
Whew!












16 comments:
AWWWW what a sweetie! There's no way that innocent little angel could have possibly thrown any type of tantrum! LOL!! I'm glad she got her much needed rest before her visitors arrived!
Thanks for the card and the note! I was never worried about anything. You are more than welcome! I can't wait to see pictures!!!
Hugs,
June & Lilli
Oh man, I hate it when my kids wake up in the middle of the night. Glad she got more sleep, but what about her mama?
Ok leave it to me to click on the picture to enlarge it JUST to see the booger on her cheek. Yes it is there people but she is still just as adorable as ever!!!!!!!! Glad one of you got some more sleep. :-)
Oh how I can RELATE to this post!!!
I'm so glad she finaly got some more sleep!! Such a cutie...booger & all! ;)
My little Maya is loving the candy and treat plates that are pouring in this Christmas season. She's helped herself to a truffle or two pre-breakfast as well.
Oh, this is what being a mom is all about. Hope she got enough rest for the visit!
Oh, and BTW, I am on book #4...go Jacob!!
Oh I can relate. S was in our bed by 11 PM! last night. UGH! We aren't really co-sleeping people either but if that is the only way to get some sleep, well … . It does get crowded though! S has been taking naps on the futon in the bonus room. It worked for a while and then she started waking after 30 MINUTES!!! Nope, not gonna cut it. She is back in her bed for naps. :)
Loved your Christmas decorations w/out light! I tried those photos but mine were REALLY blurry. Your home is beautiful!
LOL! I'm sorry it was a rough morning, I hope the rest of the day was better. We love you!
Anna,
Hope you have a blessed Christmas!
I can't believe how much Sarah has grown.
She is so beautiful!
Blessings!
Jodi and Mary Grace
That picture is precious! I think every mom can relate to such a morning! So great you could already smile about it, gotta love every moment!(some moments are easier to love then others...:):)
From our hearts to yours wishing you a very Merry Christmas....
May the fat man bring all your heart wishes for!!
Love from outback Australia.....
From our hearts to yours wishing you a very Merry Christmas....
May the fat man bring all your heart wishes for!!
Love from outback Australia.....
Hey you and Babie are giving me withdraws from my Boise friends. Hope you guys are doign well and that 2009 is treating you well. Happy New year I hope 2009 is a great one for you all.
Don't know what you are doing or where you are, but I'm missing your posts!
Anna!!! I miss you!!!
Hugs and love,
Amy
Post a Comment