Thursday, May 15, 2008

A swimmin' we will go

Well yesterday the girls and I had a grand time meeting up with Barbie and company. Sam and two of his friends came along too since school doesn't start until 12:45pm for them. They raced off to the "big kid" pool and we didn't see much of them until it was nearly time to go. It was so fun to sit by the edge of the pool and talk to Barbie as the kids played. I had such a great time. Sarah was so very tentative the first time we took her to the YMCA for a swim but now, she shrugs off my hand as we reach the stair to get in (pool is only 12-18" deep) and loves it. Ryan was a little timid at first but he took right to it and he was off and running. I took a ton of pictures. Barbie and I are both yearning for a new lens for the camera. That way we can get the close up we really want without having to be so......well...so close up. LOL! I had to post this first picture because I just giggled right out loud with Barbie. Apparently I had not looked close enough to see if this new swimsuit fit Princess Mandi. She had a little bit of baggy bum syndrome (BBS as it is affectionately called around here). It is always so nice just to slow down, let the kids play and visit. Though, we don't get to go too far into the conversation before someone is needing us :-) I love being a mom!!!!


Houston, we have a problem!!!!!! (I am sure she will just love me for posting this one day)









6 comments:

Erin said...

Adorable photos! REALLY adorable!

Stefanie said...

TAG! You're IT :)

Chelley said...

adorable!

living4him5 said...

So darn cute!!! All of them =)

Amy

Jill said...

We love swimming! I can't wait until we can swim outside!

Carol said...

How fun! The pictures are darling...I can only imagine what a scene you and Barbie made with your children and your cameras. :)