Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Procrastinor with a capital P

I think this is where I apologize...profusely....for not putting up the details of our fabulous trip together in the sun, sand and surf. We have been afflicted with various maladies since our return home. Not the least of which is my mounting frustration. I think I am supposed to come home and be relaxed and easy going for at least another year. Right? Turns out....it's not happening that way. So please forgive me. I have all the workings of a fabulous post complete with oodles of pictures ready in my mind. Now, to just stop the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth and get it down to the blog.Photobucket

10 comments:

Jill said...

I hope everything is ok!! I am guessing you are talking about sick kiddos or just busy life. Can't wait to see your pics!

Patricia said...

Can't wait to see those pics & live vicariously through your trip!

LOVE the new look of your blog!!
Hope all is well!

Jill said...

Hi. Annie will be baptized the last Sat. of this month. That would be great if you want to come! I'll call you with all the details. :-)

Mom to my China Posse said...

Hey, I have been missing you! I hope you had a wonderful trip.
Kathy

lissa said...

Getting back to "normal" life is always a challenge after a nice relaxing away. Hang in there...things will settle and frustration will subside. We're working on a scheme for the new nursery - I'll keep you posted!

living4him5 said...

Aw, hope all is well...Can't wait to see the pics for your fabulous getaway!!

Big hugs!
Amy

Jolyn Buhrley said...

You are forgiven. I always have those same mixed feelings coming home from vacation.

I've had a wonderful time and feel ready and excited to come home and be a wonderful, calm mom......
It takes about a day, and I feel like I need another vacation.

Mindy said...

So sad. We all miss you. Come back to us. Our e-arms are always open when you are ready to embrace us again.

kitchu said...

when things settle down can't wait to hear about it and see all the pics!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh, I hope you had a fabulous trip. Eight glorious days with just your hubby...I cannot even imagine!

Blessings,
Kim