Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun time at Eagle Days

So, this was a fun time over three weeks ago. But, I have tremendously slow at this updating thing (in case you haven't noticed). It seemed so much easier to do when all the kids were in school. Kind of part of the routine. Now that summer is here, so is the chaos. Don't get me wrong...I really do love having summer fun. But, it is only July 7th and I am E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D. I am hundreds of pictures, lots of posts, several projects and HOURS of sleep behind. Whew!

Eagle Days is fun. It is a local parade with a great ending of lots of water being sprayed off of fire trucks. Everyone gets soaked. They have food vendors and little things all around. There weren't as many booths this year as there has been (or so I was told) so we didn't stay too long after the parade. We got to go with aunts, uncles, grandma and cousins so it was a great time. Sarah got pretty roasty toasty towards the end. But she was so good. She loved all of the chips, drinks and candy treats everyone kept handing her. I thought Mandi would love the water part but, she wasn't so hip on that. She hung back with all of us wimpy adults and stayed out of the line of fire.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear from you...Sounds like a lot of fun! See you soon.
Aunt Melissa