OK, so it has happened ALREADY. I have some ideas swirling around in my head and have felt uninspired by any of them. I wish, like my sister-in-law JILL that I had some excuse for why I haven't done it. My computer isn't fried. I haven't been overly crazy busy. I even have some really fun pictures to show you and tell you about family games and my fun and crazy kids. But, I am struggling with some of my humanness (OK, really my hormones are just SCREWED up). I did receive an email from REBECCA last night and she is ready for my Blogover. I am so excited. Just the thing I needed to kick this up a notch. Stay tuned. Really.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
I can't wait to see what your new blog is goign to look like! I am sure it will eb as beautiful as you are, inside and out!
Kathy
I am excited to read all you fun stories. I think sometimes it's a bit overwhelming to think of trying to capture all our feelings in our writting. Some stories need hours of writting and re-writting before they are ready for publishing. Who has the time? lol
YESSSS!!! I cannot WAIT to see what Rebecca does with your blog! Do you have a kit picked out? I bet it's going to be beautiful :)
Hey, I haven't checked in much cuz I thought you said you weren't going to be posting until you got your blog redone!! Now I gotta go catch up!!
I WILL be checking in now, lady! You can bet on it ;)
I think that one of the best things about a blog, is that you can edit/change it as you go. It is so flexible... that is very freeing! Plus, pictures really give you a good start! I can't wait to see photos of your family!
Anna!!! I'm so glad you found me, I've been wondering how Miss Sarah was recovering. So good to hear from you, I made your blog a favorite and will check in with your sweet family too! It's so fun to connect with all the MAW families!!
Keep in touch!
Post a Comment