I've been tagged. I am "IT". I have seen these before on people's sites and they crack me up sometimes and sometimes you find out something that surprises you about someone. My family knows about me but maybe you all might find out something you didn't know....maybe you don't really care to know but I am going to try it. Here we go:
1. Were you named after anyone? Yes, my grandma, my great grandma and I think? my aunt
2. When was the last time you cried? Last night. I was overtired and overstressed. I'm OK now.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes. I actually won a handwriting contest in elementary school. Cool huh?
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey on a sandwich. Otherwise, chicken.
5. Do you have kids? Uh.....yeah.....six of them
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Maybe. (lol) sometimes I get on my OWN nerves....how does that mean I rate?
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? A wee bit. But I try to be sure that I am not using it to be cruel.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes and I am told they are most impressive ;)
9. Would you bungee jump? N0 way, NO how!!!
10. What is your favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of Oats, Lucky Charms and Wheat Chex are all a tie for me
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never. Then I am cranky when I have to untie them to get them on again.
12. Do you think you are strong? Most of the time.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Cheesecake with raspberries and graham cracker crust from Cold Stone Creamery.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile and if they look you in the eye when they speak
15. Red or pink? Does both count? OK, red in fall/winter and pink in spring/summer.
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? On the outside, my skin. I had great skin as a teenager. What the heck happened???? On the inside, my "spurtiness". I do really good at something for a while and then, WHAMOO, burnout baby!
17. Who do you miss the most? Hands down my dad. My biggest champion and loudest cheerleader. He unexpectedly passed away in 2001.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Camo pants and beige/olive sneaks.
20. Have you ever re-gifted? Only little kid presents.
21. What are you listening to right now? The sounds of Mandi watching Barbie Fairytopia and Sarah toddling around on the wood floor playing with a paer cup and repeatedly saying, "mama, mama."
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Burnt Sienna. Warm, a little off kilter.
23. Favorite smells? My husband's bacon cooking and homemade bread.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Carol. I talk to her every day.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes! Though maybe not anymore since she sent this to me (j/k)
26. Favorite sports to watch? COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!
30. Favorite food? Bread at Johnny Carino's, a good batch of steamed green beans, homemade burritos, ribs from Texas Roadhouse, Blackberry Creme Brulee, um....I better stop now or this question will end up being WAY too long.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings baby! As a general rule, I don't love scary movies....especially ones where there only purpose IS to scare you.
32. Last movie you watched? Fool's Gold(silly, silly and way more violent than I would have anticipated.)
33. What color shirt are you wearing?Grey
34. Summer or winter? Summer, until about August and then I am so done with HOT. Winter, until about February and then I am so done with COLD.
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. I am a hugger. I love hugs and my husband is a world class hugger (well kisser too but, that's another time ;)
36. Favorite dessert? Homemade peanut butter balls, Muddy Buddies and turtle cheesecake.
39. What book are you reading now? Just finished A Thousand Splendid Suns and just started Picture Perfect by Jodi Piccoult.
40. What is on your mousepad? Not using one.
41. What did you watch on TV last night? On the Road with 16 Children (the family from Arkansas....oh my goodness).
42. Favorite sound? Children's laughter....nothing better.
43. Rolling stones or Beatles? NEITHER.....blah!
44. What is the furthest you have been from home? China.
45. Do you have a special talent? I can make my tongue into a taco shape....I can also flip my tongue over. Tricky, I know.
46. Where were you born? Southern California. I know, I know......I wish they ALL could be California Girls (hee, hee......that's a song in case anyone thought I had TOTALLY gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs)
OK, that's it. Everything you ever wanted to know about me right? That's funny. I just reread that sentence. I think I should think of my own thing to 'tag' people with. I'm just not that good to do it. So instead, I tag:
1. Jill at The Bearden's
2. Melissa at Cave of Wonders
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Tag, You're IT???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I'm wondering how I've never seen your blog before! That seems crazy.
Nice way to "get to know you" with this tag :)
Kris
Thanks Anna...I will be back...
Post a Comment