Monday, June 2, 2008

I Am Sam....Sam I Am

Samuel...what an absolute delight our little boy is! What an honor and joy it is to be his mama!! For as long as we can remember his nickname has been "SamIAm" and one of his favorite books has always been Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss. When I saw this shirt at a local department store, I just knew it had to be Sam's. He was so excited when I showed him and his eyes lit up. He's only had it for a week and has already worn it for two days. I had to peel it away from him after the first time since it was extraordinarily dirty. As soon as it was out of the laundry, on it went. Sam is funny, affectionate, energetic, inquisitive, smart and an all-around fun kid. We are so grateful that he is part of our family!


Can you see the print? Can you see how much he resembles his dad?


This is a new "cool" kindergarten pose. What a ham! (I am punny, I just realized)also, before I hit the button to post this I checked it out on preview (I rarely do that)....please ignore the slimy front to our ovens :-) We are busy raising lots of little souls and I remain blissfully oblivious to the streaking messes until I see them illuminated by flash photography.

9 comments:

living4him5 said...

What a cutie patutie!!! Oh, and your oven...Looks just like mine!! LOL....

Have a wonderful week!
Amy

Carol said...

SamIAm is getting soooo big! Also, I don't think ovens come any other way.

Patricia said...

SamIAm is just one handsome little boy, isn't he?!!

And your oven? Well, welcome to my world! ;)

Sheri said...

What a great shirt and a cute little guy wearing it. You can just see fun in his eyes!

Barbie said...

Great, fun shirt for an awesome, fun kid. Sam keeps us smiling with his bubbly personality!

I also LOVE the streaks on your oven. We match!!

Jill said...

Just when I thought we were cursed with a drought in "Anna blog land" we all get blessed with this wonderful down pour of entries! :-) Great to hear from you again! I love Sam's shirt! Mike wore his Chuck shirt to our school carnival last night...it was very cool!.... I am in the mood for potato salad right now!

Denise said...

Glad to be catching up with your family fun! And your oven makes me feel soooo much better~

Erin said...

Sam is a very cute distraction from your ovens. Anyway, ovens are so far down my list of things tha tneed cleaning around my place, that I would never notice!

Anonymous said...

I've been out of touch! Wow - you have been busy. Sounds like you're all well! Love ya and miss you...see you soon?

Aunt Melissa