Oh my goodness! I am so far behind. It has been a busy and crazy week with family activities, end of school year responsibilities and everything in between. Last Sunday night, my mom (bless her heart) hosted a family dinner complete with three extra friends thrown in. We had such a good time eating and the kids played a bunch of games in the backyard afterwards. Spring has been exceptionally long here in our town and the temps were only in the high 60's but the kids were loving it. This wimpy adult was a tad chilly but, hey that's OK. The food was scrumptious and it's always fun to hang out with family.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Dinner at Grandma's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Today, after spending the morning at the pool in the HEAT, I am wondering why I wanted summer to hurry up and get here already. It reminds me of your 'out for a walk' post where you commented on always wanting to be at another stage. So, I am going to try to enjoy the heat.
Love you.
Post a Comment