100 Things About Me -
I was challenged to do this.....it was really fun. I hope I don't dash anyone's expectations or realities ;-) I now challenge each person that reads this to try it. It doesn't take too long (about 20 minutes). Leave me a message where I can find your responses. Good times!!!
1- I love movies. I should be more selective.
2- I got married just shy of my 20th birthday. Brian was 25. We didn’t have a clue.
3- I always knew that I would only give birth to boys.
4- I never thought about adopting myself until I watched Adoption Story on TLC and then Heavenly Father made sure I didn't let it go.
5- I am stubborn
6- Brian TRULY is my best friend
7- Carol is a very close second
8- I am funny at just the right moments (thanks Carol)
9- I spend money when there is nothing else to do, when there is something else to do…seriously, I have to stop. (love you Brian)
10- My feet are HUGE!!
11- Speaking of feet, I never untie my shoes when I take them off
12- I’m grumpy when my shoes are still tied and I have to put them back on
13- I have a pair of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Shoes. They are international.
14- I have very fine hair (as in skinny strands)
15- It’s amazing how versatile it is despite this shortcoming
16- I earned my R.N. degree after being married with five kids(now six) THANKS BRIAN!
17- I love to read
18- Brian doesn’t love it when I read…I tend to neglect everyone and everything
19- I love to take a long hot bath with a good magazine
20- I love to work alongside Brian…..doesn’t matter what it is
21- I like to work in the yard…if it’s not over 100 degrees. Then not so much
22- Our basement is almost finished. It has been almost finished for six months.
23- Speaking of which, my right shoulder is broken. It doesn’t work right.
24- I am sick of my arm hurting…..shopping anyone????
25- I have very funny friends
26- I love to find the perfect card for no particular reason and send it
27- Some people say I am generous
28- It’s mine! Mine! Mine!
29- I’m a member of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
30- I love that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
31- I had nasty pregancies/deliveries
32- Others had it worse
33- Molar pregnancy of twins
34- Pre-eclampsia…..preemie Eric
35- Hospitalized for respiratory infection……only full termer….Jacob
36- Placenta previa and massive hemorrhage…..preemie Jonathan
37- Possible uterine rupture (uterine window)……preemie Samuel
38- Scared Brian one too many times
39- Adopted Mandi
40- Adopted Sarah
41- I had plastic surgery
42- I would not advise plastic surgery
43- It was my tummy if you must know
44- I have a very cool scar from hip to hip
45- Sam calls that same scar “my crack”
46- I was nominated by my peers to speak at my Nursing graduation
47- I spoke at my graduation…..it was scary
48- My daughter’s voice sounds like a smurf when she’s whining
49- I love my daughter
50- My girls are perhaps the two cutest girls ever born
51- If I could pick I would be a size 34B
52- Refer to #42
53- My natural father unexpectedly died when I was four years old
54- My dad unexpectedly died when I was twenty seven years old
55- My dad was my hero and my biggest cheerleader
56- I miss him
57- I date my husband at least once a week
58- Eric and Jake are superstar babysitters
59- I like to decorate my house and other people’s houses. It is more fun to spend their money
60- I worked as a Maternity Nurse for one year (postpartum and labor and delivery) until I quit to be back home with my kids
61- Being a stay at home mom is the HARDEST job in the world
62- Being a stay at home mom is the BEST job in the world
63- I am currently at home on this computer, Sarah has a runny nose, Mandi is wanting something and Sam ran off to play with a neighbor….see, the BEST job ever.
64- I am here for my child’s best moments
65- I am here for my child’s absolute worst moments
66- I am here!
67- People who are judgmental annoy me
68- Kindness is my favorite word – I wish I were better at it.
69- I love getting handwritten notes/letters
70- I have every note, scrap of paper, card, letter or message Brian has written to me…EVER
71- I struggle against being reclusive when I feel “yucky”
72- I am terrible! at returning phone calls
73- I feel so bad that I am bad at returning phone calls
74- I love Spring and Autumn. Each one is a time for reflection and change.
75- I have been on a cruise and I loved it. Absolutely loved it! Can’t wait to go back.
76- Genuine people are my favorite….the good, the bad, the ugly
77- Adults who act like they are in middle school drive me crazy
78- Mean people stink!
79- Buying little girl clothes is way too fun
80- My husband is way more witty than should be allowed
81- I can finish my husbands sentences….I try not to cuz he doesn’t really love when I interrupt him
82- I love to play Settler’s of Catan
83- I love most games…it is fun to interact with people and laugh and visit. You can tell a whole lot about someone by how they handle a game.
84- I really love college football
85- I have been a USC Trojan fan my whole life
86- Being a Bronco fan and Cougar fan is only in my adult life
87- Most of my best memories growing up are things that didn’t cost any money
88- Most people have issues. Some need tissues. That’s what makes us all unique.
89- I always liked the barbed wire tattoo. Not sure why. Never would get a tattoo. But that is beside the point.
90- I am in awe of those who sacrifice their time, their talents and sometimes their lives to serve our country. They deserve so much more than they get.
91- I hate when people say they don’t read the news because it’s too depressing.
92- I believe true differences are made one day, one person at a time
93- I was on the Homecoming Court in high school. ???????? What was that all about?
94- I have really great sisters-in-law. Really great. Cindy, Suzanne, Melissa, Jill, Tenna…you guys rock!!!
95- I got my first speeding ticket 10 days after I got my license. I had a cute boy in my car and decided to speed away from school (in a school zone) to look cool. Hello stupid!
96- My fourth grade teacher made a huge difference in my life…in a good way
97- My fifth grade teacher made a huge difference in my life…..in a horrible way
98- I’m still bitter about it ;-)
99- My youngest daughter had open heart surgery in January ’08. It was one of the most trying times of my life. I am grateful for my faith
100- I live a very blessed life. In every sense of the word. Heavenly Father deserves all the credit for every good thing.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
100 Things Just For You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












20 comments:
Hi Anna! I loved it!!! I feel like I know you better. I think I'm going to try doing it tonight, I'll let you know when I'm done.
Blessings!
Amy
Hey Anna, I have actually been to your blog several times (I like the new blog makeover). It's fun to snoop! And yes I remember you. I will have to check out the link you gave me, thanks. Mindy
Also, I did a list of 40 things about me. It included questions to answer. I have heard and read a lot about this 100 list thing but how do you do it? Randomly start writing things till you get to 100? Good job on yours by the way.
So my sister is moving in on my sister in law!? lol
Great job on your 100. I have been thinking about what to put in mine. I need to do it soon. I think it will be a good experience to try and think of 100 honest things about me.
I am exhausted just thinking about writing 100 things about myself! But now I feel like I know you very well!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. We will be using my adoption website while we are in China...Journey to Maggie Mae~
I was reading your 100 things... #37 struck me! We lost our only biological child to a uterine rupture. So nice to see that someone had positive outcomes!
Guess I need to work on my 100 things.
chris
Hey Anna, I did it! It was fun!!
Check it out if you'd like :)
Amy
"myfourblessings"
Ok Anna, it is done. It was hard to do though!
Wow Anna... you have many interesting things about you. I love your list. I may try this, but it would take me a bit of time... I don't think I oculd do it all in one sitting!
LOve It! I will have to work on a post like this soon. hey, Andrew had his license just 2 weeks on Tuesday and guess what, he got a ticket to! I will have to remember how great you turned out and to not be so hard on him. lol...... Oh, one last thing I love how your Love for Brian shows thru out your post!
Kathy
Mine is finally done.. there are some embarassing things now that I read back on it...oh well.
Hey Anna! Oh how I wish we lived closer, I know we would be great friends!!! Well, I feel blessed to know you anyway!
Have a great weekend!
Amy :-)
Hi Anna, I have so enjoyed your 100 list and Barbie's as well! What a fun thing to do and makes us each a bit transparent to others!
Love, Barb
Anna! Loved this! I feel like I really know you now! :)
OK...I did mine...took a lot longer than I thought it would!
Go check it out! :)
I didn't do it, but I sure enjoyed reading yours!! This is fun.. I learned a lot about you, girl! Hey, just to fess up, I don't listen to the news. It's too depressing...
Love ya :)
What fun! I have a bit of a problem in the #9 area myself. If we lived closer, maybe we could go shopping together. :-)
I had followed your story on My Adoption Website and I was so excited to see that you had a blog!!! I was on of thoes nutz caes haseling you for an update!!
Can I Add you to my blog roll if that is ok
I just posted mine!!!
-Nicole
www.bakerssweets.blogspot.com
I loved reading this and may do it after Lent. I love to read too and can get lost in it. My hubby is my best friend. Love to shop and get really bothered when adults are mean (act like middle schoolers). I think there is something to love about everyone so why be mean??? I think we coud be good frieds. I LOVE movies and hubby does not at all!
Kim
101. Trustworthy
102. Loyal
103. Beautiful
104. Patient
105. Generous
106. Humble
107. An Example to others
108. Kind/Thoughtful
109. Smart
110. The BEST BFF EVER!!!
Post a Comment