Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm so worried

Update: Our beloved little dog is OK. The vet induced vomitimg and gave her a shot of Vitamin K. She has to take one pill a day for seven days. They did not see any large pieces of the poison and the vet told Brian the meds they gave her will make her feel sleepy the rest of the day. When we said a blessing on the food this morning (after Brian had left) Jacob said a prayer for Ella. It was about that time that the vet was helping her. We are so thankful for the answers to prayers.


Oh dear! Our sweet little Ella (our three year old cocker spaniel) has, we suspect, ingested rat poison. Our super sister-in-law Jill saw it nearly right away and Brian has raced Ella to the nearest veterinarian for help. I love this dog with all my heart. I know that Heavenly Father is aware of every creature, great and small. Please pray for our beloved dog.

9 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

Praying for Ella. I totally understand we have a 12 year old yorkie who has been with us since she was 8 weeks old, and I know what a big part of the family our pets are.

Kathy

Barbie said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear about Ella. I will be praying that she improves. Keep us informed ok?

Love ya!!

kitchu said...

Oh I am so glad she's okay- I know how strong the love of our pets can be (as my dog is without a doubt the love of my life- my cat too!)...

Patricia said...

OH Anna!! I'm so sorry for Ella! I just read your update too...I'm sure she'll be ok now...prayers continue!

Erin said...

Poor little puppy! Glad she is O.K. Are you in town now? I sent you an e-mail!

Barbie said...

Yeah, I am so glad to read the update. God does answer all our prayer and I am glad your kids were reminded of that yet again!

Carol said...

How scary...so glad all is well now. Love you.

Chelley said...

THAT IS SO SCARY

Chelley said...

ops pressed the wrong button

wanted to send you really big doggy hugz