My blogover by Rebecca is done! This whole thing was really a lot of fun. Once I figured out how to buy digital scrapbooking kits (thanks Barbie) and with Rebecca of Artistree Blog Designs at the helm of the project, who can go wrong??? I admit that I knew nothing of Rebecca until I saw Stef's blogover (isn't that the greatest word? makes me giggle every time I say/type it). It was just what I was looking for before I finally made my grand splash into this blogging pool. Pop over there and see if Rebecca can do one for you! Thanks Rebecca! I really am so happy with everything!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












10 comments:
It looks awesome! ~Kris
Ok, I did it, I read all of your blogs. I am so happy that you found such a fun way to journal all of your thoughts. I especially liked the Valentine's one about Brian and the blog about your lunch with Brian and how Heavenly Father has always expanded your capacities with each child. They both made me cry. I feel so blessed to have such an open, honest, inspiring, trusting, faith-filled, reliable, and gorgeous friend!!!
Love,
Carol
Ooh, I love it Anna!! Rebecca did a fabulous job. I bet we will be seeing LOTS more posts now!! It is so much more fun to blog when you love the look.
Beautiful!!! I really love it! And the quotes you chose in the sidebar are so inpsirational! Great job! Looking forward to your posts & photos!!
Have a great day!
Beautiful! I really enjoyed the pictures of your kiddos. Sarah face has really gotten fuller, since surguery. I can't wait to see you all again. Kathy
This is just so beautiful! I LOVE IT! Your family is adorable.
oh I love it! She is working on mine right now!!! I cannot wait!
Anna, I cannot thank you enough for the Ergo! You were a lifesaver. I am going to send you some $$ for it once we get back home and settled!
Hayley!!!!!
LOVING it!! It's fantastic, which is no big surprise since Rebecca did it;) But you did a GREAT job picking the kit, the pics are super and like Patricia said, the sidebar is fantastic!
Happy day!! :) :)
Love your new look. Can't wait to stop back by again. How is Sarah healing? My Lily has a lump on her chest bone now. My cardiologist said that was normal. Just wondering if Sarah developed a lump.
Leslie
www.leslie-world.blogspot.com
looks awesome!
Post a Comment