This is an update on Andrew from Kathy this morning. He had another surgery yesterday (his third) and the news is encouraging. God does hear our prayers!!
Yesterday went well and were playing the waiting game now but with everyday the leg is keeping infection at bay and the blood flow is well were winning the battle. We hope to continue uphill. The foot mobility won't be addressed for while. Its still in tact but the nerves were lost so that will be next but we have to make sure the leg stays functioning . Please tell everyone thanks for the prayers and Please continue them for us. We have witness a miracle in the making.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
An encouraging update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
I love good news. I hope he continues to heal and things keep looking up!
Thanks for the update. I've been wondering how Andrew is doing. I'll continue to pray for their whole family.
Great news!!! I just read this on Barbie's site too. My prayers continue!
Yeah!!! I have no doubt that they still have a long road ahead of them when it comes to healing, but I am so grateful to hear that Andrew is doing well. I am praying for their whole family that they may endure this trial of their faith.
Post a Comment