Well, there are no pictures for today. But I did want you all to know that we updated our My Adoption Website site today and you can go here to see it. I was so long overdue in writing the update. I had committed in my mind to once a month. Well it's been over two. Oh well. Sometimes I feel like what I say is redundant. But, if it is redundant to keep proclaiming my love and amazement at my little girl, then I guess that is OK!!!
On another note, do you all recall how I told you I started a strict exercise regime? Well, you should all be thrilled to know that I have STUCK to it. Well, I did take a week off for vacation. But the thing is....this week has been absolutely brutal for me. Every morning when that alarm goes off, pure dread has run through me. On Monday and Tuesday it passed quickly and once I was in a rhythm it was truly invigorating. But today.........OH.MY.GOODNESS. Kicked my hiney! I was sluggish when I started and, if possible, more sluggish when I finished. When I arrived back home I truly just wanted to go back to sleep. So tired! Thankfully a busy house kicked me in gear and a little breakfast sure helped. Onward! Onward!
Have a beautiful Wednesday! It is supposed to be sixty degrees today. Yahoo!!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Something to share
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
Girl, you inspire me!!! Keep at it!! I too struggle EVERY day with my work-out...I guess we need a pampering day once in awhile to off set the brutal exercise routine...LOL... ONWARD!
Blessings,
Amy
I am so proud of you! It's amazing how hard it is to get into a routine and how easy it is to slip out!
On another note..I am 3/4 the way through A thousand splendid suns. It's good, and sad, and VERY eye opening! I keep reading hoping somthing good will happen to the girls...I have a feeling I will be disappointed. Thanks for the recommendation.
This is my first time visiting your blog. I remember following your story on My Adoption Website. So glad to see you again! Keep up the good work on working out! Good for you! Your family is just beautiful!
Good job for going through with it! I cant wake up early to exerices..two wrongs dont make a right in my book! I have vowed to exercise more as well. Maybe you already do this but a personal trainer once told me to never work out on an empty stomatch. I thought you would burn more calories but it is harder on your body. I have a protein shake or something small and I really tell a difference on the days when I do. Good luck!
Yeah for you Anna! You are my inspiration. I have felt such a difference myself. I haven't been as faithful since my sister is visiting and I know it will be horrible to start again!
Hope you have a great Thursday!!
Thank goodness for quiet afternoons and comfy naps...especially ones that last TWO hours! :) :) :)
Hey Girl,
Love your blog! We will soon be "8"
Wishing you a sunny day from Way Down South!
A
Post a Comment