
I have read others post when they are deliberately taking a break. So, I guess that's what I am doing. Deliberately taking a break. From lots of things. Not just this. I feel like I am in a yucky state of mind. I am going to be attending a Women's Conference and I feel grateful for this opportunity. However, at the moment, I don't really want to go. Isn't that strange? I just feel....yuck!!!! My sweet husband and my kids need me to be "back", in more than just a physical way. Phew, sorry I dumped that out there. I'll be back here...on Monday.
I am sorry...I just reread this and it sounds so depressing. But, there it is.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Uh....it's time for a short break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












15 comments:
I am right there with you! In every way.
Girl, we ALL go through these times!! I will be praying that God give you just what you need to 'get back to you' at the conference :)
Big hugs!!
I know it's so hard to keep leaving when all you want to do is STAY...you know, you don't HAVE to go to the conference. I am sure it will be so wonderful, but if you are being prompted to stay home, maybe that's what you should do.
Hi there...
So now I stop by your blog and catch up on your life as well! :) Isn't it funny how these blogs bring random people "together" in a strange way? Anyway - wanted to say hi and thought the "Bring the Rain" post today on being "tilted" could be an encouragement to you as it was to me. Hope you find your cup filled soon. Thinking of you...
Shannon (www.thirtyonefeet.blogspot.com)
Hey Girl, I know what you mean I am in a rut as well but trying to plow thru it like you. Hopefully its just a bump in the road and we will all be back to normal soon. Doesn't normal sound good about now. lol..... Kathy
Hi Anna... I AM going, but only for about two hours... (my Mom is speaking!), and then I'm off to meet John & Family in Heber City for the weekend. I will e-mail you... maybe if you are in the same bldg. we can meet.
I totally hear ya on this one...we all go through these times every now & then...hang in there & get rejuvenated at that conference! Sometimes, when you don't want to go somewhere it turns out to be fabulous once you get there! ;)
HUGS to you!!
I was not going to comment because you have recieved such great advice but I did think of one thing before I clicked out...the good thing about you not feeling yourself is the fact that the spirit is still with you helping you to realize you are not yourself and nudging you to make a change or endure or whatever it is He wants you to do. Good Luck. Soon the conference Ensign will be out and we will all have soaring spirits again!
I miss you Anna! Between you being out of town and then me being gone we haven't had a chance to visit. I hope your time away with Brian was wonderful. I am sorry you are feeling so stressed and all. I hope your time at the Women's Conference rejuvinates you!! Love you!!
Oh I sooooo understand, but I just made a post and am preparing another...I think that I am addicted to blogging. Is there a group out there for this? LOL! See you on Monday!
Hope this weekend is just what you need to make the world right again. I can relate though; my favourite idea of a vacation is sitting alone in a hotel room, curled up with a good book and a glass of wine. The funny thing is that it does not even have to be anywhere fancy.....I'd sit in a cheesy motel about now!!! Hope you are back to your bloogy-self soon.
Cheers
I e-mailed you... I hope I have the right e-mail address!?
hugs from chilly MN.
take your time...we'll be here when you get back!
Happen to stumble across your site via snowflowers... I don't blame you on taking a break... I am too for about 2 weeks but will be back refreshed... until then we will be in Vegas recharging our batteries and draining our wallets... hehehe... I will visit again... take care
We miss you Anna!! I've been praying for you. I know exactly how you're feeling, hang in there!!!
Hugs,
Amy
Post a Comment