Sunday, April 13, 2008

What has happened to my skeels???

Yes, it should read skills. Just think street lingo. It's how my boys say it :-) I love these silly things and a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away I was a secretary. I could type FAST. I do OK now. Sometimes my fingers can't move fast enough for what's in my head. Talking is much better that way.

MY FINAL ATTEMPT AT THIS SILLY GAME :-)
84 words

Speedtest



First attempt:
75 words

Speedtest



UPDATE: This is my second try
78 words

Speedtest

4 comments:

Patricia said...

I was just wondering the other day about how fast I type...well, not as fast as you, Anna...I got 61

Mindy said...

That is crazy fast! Now I am ashamed at how bad I did. I guess I just set the bar low so everyone would try it! Good job. I should have mentioned that in high school the term I took type I broke my finger...

Chelley said...

Well that isnt to bad!

I mean it is faster than I can type!!

hmm wont go there!!

Carol said...

Holy cow, I was cruisin and I only got a 62! You are an official speed demon!!!