Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Heavenly Father has put on my heart such an overwhelming feeling of gratitude lately. The blessings seem endless when that is what I am seeking......

1. I am thankful for the sunshine and warmth and promise of spring. I need it...desperately.

2. I am thankful for absorbent diapers. Sarah has to take Lasix and this causes a HUGE increase in her urine output. Hooray for disposables.

3. I am thankful for cold cereal. It has to substitute as dinner sometimes around here(don't worry, my kids don't complain and have you SEEN how much cereal I have??)

4. I am thankful for the privelege I had to read this blog. It strengthened my faith and my testimony.

5. I am thankful for the miracles that are wrought, with Heavenly Father's Hand every day, in ordinary lives and in ordinary places, in the most ordinary of hearts.

6. I am thankful my girls are getting along better this week. There has been less jealousy and more cooperation.

7. I am thankful for my beloved boys who are rapidly turning into young men. They are making good choices and trying so hard.

8. I am thankful for the miracle of forgiveness.

9. I am thankful for Brian. He is an amazing gift to each one of us. I feel strengthened by his encouragement and support. I never thought it was possible to love another human being SO much. He honors his role as husband and father and is so very good to me.

10. I am thankful for love. What an honor to love and be loved. Too many in the world are without it.

6 comments:

Carol said...

I am thankful for you.

Patricia said...

BEAUTIFUL post, Anna!!!

And I'm thankful you're planning to come to NY!!! OF COURSE WE'LL GET TOGETHER WHEN YOU DO!!! Fabulous!!! :)

Ronda said...

Beautiful post! Always good to remember what is important in life. Speaking of Dory-last week I almost left Ella at my son's scouts-I had forgotten she was with me.

living4him5 said...

Beautiful post!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Many Blessings,
Amy

Desiree' said...

Anna, Thank you for the beautiful post. I was just thinking yesterday that I need to give more glory to God and remember to give thanks!!

3 Peanuts said...

Anna,

You have such a beautiful heart. I recently came across audrey caroline too. It is such a testament to faith.

Enjoy your weekend. I too am glad it is Firday:)

Kim