My main man turned the big 4-0 today!! I can hardly believe it. It hasn't been that long since I first saw him in his apartment during the college days. Has it?? He has not been looking forward to this birthday. Not so much dreading it I don't think. He just feels like he's getting "old" (I am rolling my eyes) I keep reminding him that that isn't even CLOSE to old. This morning, when he woke and I wished him a happy birthday he said, "thanks hon, I'm glad my wife is still young!!" Ha, ha! The older boys had a great time making his birthday poster last night to hang up for today (family tradition). I read it and had a good chuckle. Our boys are great! Here are some of the phrases it had on it:
1. Shining blue eyes (so true)
2. Biggest football fan
3. #1 Dad
4. Stairs, bridge, Party House!! (don't ask....the kids thought they were so funny...it's a Dora-ism)
5. Best golfer besides Tiger Woods
6. Best worker (complete with stick figure sweating)
7. Best mover, of TV's and stuff (I have had him rearranging furniture in the house for the past two weekends)
8. Funnest Dad Ever
Isn't that awesome??? So I was thinking I should have made a poster for Brian. What would I have written for the phrases....hmmmm.....
1. #1 Dad
2. Best Husband ever
3. Love of my life
4. Shining blue eyes
5. Wicked sense of humor
6. Stinkin' Genius
7. Tender father
8. PATIENT
9. Most awesomest EVER!!!
You know, the list could go on and on but, I don't want to get TOO personal ;-) But, oh how we all love this man. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!! (Now, quit saying you're old!!)
So much fun! Dang he's cute!
At the bowling alley having a great time
This one was actually taken this very morning by Eric. See hon, you don't look a day over 39!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Happy Big 4-0 Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












10 comments:
I can add one to that....totally AWESOME son !!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brian!! And no...40 is NOT old...it can't be...I'm past it & I REFUSE to believe I'm old! ;)
Happy Birthday Brian!! Anna is so sweet to you. When Randy turned 40 I kept telling him that I couldn't believe I was married to a 40 year old!! lol!! I hope you have a very special day. You deserve it!!
Happy happy birthday, Brian dear,
Happy days will come to you all year,
If I had one wish then it would be
A happy happy birthday to you from me!
Happy Birthday you old man! :)
Love you.
Happy Birthday to your sweet hubby...and I have I thanked you for so many of your sweet comments on my blog? I think I am finally coming out of the China fog~
Happy birthday to him! He looks SO young! He is a cutie and he sounds like a great man:)
Kim
P.S. Are those Baptism outfits framed in the abckground? Very pretty!
Happy Birthday! Hope it is great. What a great life you have to show for your 40 years on this earth!!
Happy Birthday Brian! Just think....Moses and his people wandered in the wilderness as long as you've been alive!
Aw, what a sweet post about your hubby! Happy birthday Brian!
Blessings,
Amy
Happy Birthday Brian, Hey Andy said to tell you not to sweat it until your at least 50 like he is! I hope you have a wonderful day with your awesome family. Kathy
Post a Comment